Friday, February 27, 2009

The Reign of Richard III as Told by LOL Cats

Not long ago, it occurred to me that with all the ink that's been spilled on Richard III, there has not yet been a telling of his story through Lolcats. Naturally, this is a situation that I thought should be remedied straightaway. (There's even one at the end for you Ricardians who patiently follow this blog, hoping that I'll see the light.)

If you ask nicely enough, maybe I'll try to do one for Edward II's reign. Maybe I'm looking up pictures on Lolcats right now. Who knows?





17 comments:

Marg said...

Love it!

Kathryn Warner said...

Excellent! Love the first one especially. Please, pretty please, do an Edward II one!

Su_H said...

Fantastic - especially 'The Princes'! :-)

Lezlie said...

Excellent! That is too funny!
Lezlie

Anerje said...

ROTFL! You've made my day Susan!

Mimi said...

I love it!

Daphne said...

Those are too cute!

Lucy said...

Love it! And soo funny!

Jules Frusher said...

Where on earth do you keep finding these things?

But yes, please do one on Ed II!!!

C.M. Mayo said...

meeeeooooow

Gabriele Campbell said...

Roflol.

Those kitties in the first pic are too cute.

Passages to the Past said...

Brilliant!!! Thanks for a laugh!

Teddy Rose said...

LOL! Very cute! We moved our love seat up stairs to have a reading area in the bedroom this week. However my cat has claimed it as her thrown! LOL!

Teresa said...

TOO funny- LOVE it!

Catherine said...

Furst time evar I almost spit tea all over teh monitor.

Susan Higginbotham said...

Thank you all! Edward II has demanded his turn.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I especially love the red rose "Henry VII" is clutching - though given he looks like he's in a rather cosy cat boudoir, I wondered if it should be white to represent Elizabeth of York! :-D