Monday, May 28, 2007

Drive Your Volvo to My Website and Please Your Wife, In 105 Ways

Much as I hate to say it, here are some people who used the following search terms to reach my website and probably came away very disappointed:

lovemaking live

Wellbutrin

how to arouse my wife

volvo

spirit goings on

105


Well, probably one of the best ways for a man to please his wife is to buy her a historical novel, so perhaps that searcher found my site of some use. And the pictures of Boswell and the cats can be quite soothing, so maybe it was an adequate substitute for Wellbutrin. But "105"? There were four searchers who used this term, so maybe there's more to this 105 business than I think.

5 comments:

Margaret Porter said...

Interesting.
For the record, I did not find your blogsite using any of the aforementioned search words!

Alison said...

That made me laugh! I'm hearing this a lot lately, I haven't had any interesting searches on mine. I think I'm offended.

Daphne said...

I always find it interesting to note how people find their way to my blog. I don't think I have any as interesting as yours though. Most of the "misdirected" searches are from people looking for information about the gemstone "tanzanite". That's what I get for naming my blog after my dog and for naming my dog after a stone from Tanzania.

Susan Higginbotham said...

Hey, ladies! I think the word "wife" on my website is responsible for some of the weirder ones. Good thing I don't have an essay on On Human Bondage listed!

Carla said...

You have now - Google indexes the comments as well as the posts :-)